Sunday, March 11, 2007

saturday night fever

dinner wasnt too good, didnt have my fill of
carbo and meat but the company was great!.

training again in 12 hours time, i'm still trying
to find a time to catch music and lyrics. well
it seems now that i actually wont have time unless
i cancel monday night's mosaic. perhaps not.

hmm to try or not to try?. i try not for the time -
being. reason = lack of guts / no balls. since when?.
mum asked about you 6 weeks ago and cousin
cheryl talked about you over dinner last friday
at that expensive jap buffet. it wont matter anyway.

dad bought me a printer/scanner/fax machine.
it cost only $89 from the IT fair at suntec.
god knows when was the last time he bought
something for me, but still i greatly appreciate it.


she loved me, i was a bad boy.,
i'm a good boy. she loves me no more

No comments: